One of the unique features of the Berkshire Prop Awards will be the size and quality of the Judging panel for the Berkshire Prop Awards. This will ensure that a range of views are brought into the decision-making process to ensure that the shortlist and eventual winners are representative of the skills across the county of Berkshire.
- Matthew Battle, Managing Director, UK Property Forums
- Kate Dean, Project Director, BasingView
- Jennie Lunn, Associate Director, Broadway Malyan
- Hannah Smart, Director, edge Urban Design
- Fiona Brownfoot, Director – Retail & Leisure, Hicks Baker
- Graham White, Divisional Director, ISG
- Phil Marsh, Office Leader, Knights plc
- Andy Jansons, Managing Director, Jansons Property
- Glyn Salmon, Operations Director, Kier
- Sophie Williams, Business Development Manager, Morgan Lovell
- Michael Righton, Managing Director, RLB Rider Levett Bucknall
- Gareth Osborn, Business Unit Director, SEGRO
- Richard Stacey, Director, Systra
- John Fisher, Managing Director, TA Fisher
- Peter Lawson, Director, Turley
- Hugh Blaza, Consultant, UK Property Forums
- Charlie Nicholson, Partner, Vail Williams
More to be confirmed.
Where there are conflicts on submissions, we shall resolve this before and during judging process.
The Berkshire Prop Awards Dinner – Will you reach for one?
Join us to celebrate six brand new awards and find out who are the Berkshire’s Prop Stars. Awards will cover Best Interior Space, Best Consultant, Project Vision, Networker of the Year, Future Start of the Year and of course Leader of the Year. Helping to host the awards dinner will be the Sky Sports and ex-Blue Peter presenter, Simon Thomas, who of course is a Reading man, and lives in Caversham. With a maximum capacity of 250, we already have several confirmed bookings and intend to make this a regular event in the Thames Valley calendar.
Nominations close on Friday 26th July, for more information and download Award entry forms: https://tvpropfest.com/awards/